- Analyse business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how systems and applications can best functionally fulfil those needs
- Translate Business requirements into functional requirements and/or user stories for IT and/or external partner
- Challenge IT and/or external partner proposed solution and/or any other technical solutions to ensure that the final solution fits the business needs
- Work closely with the development team to assure the delivery of the proper solution
- Participate to project planning, risks management and change requests assessment including effort estimation
- Assist the Project Management Team to ensure that documented requirements and corresponding use cases / process flows can be easily translated into test plans and test cases, and ensure that the testing process covers all identified scenarios and use cases
- Contribute to the test scenarios, prepare test data and assist the Test manager along the test execution
- Report progress to Project Manager
- You are fluent in French or Dutch with a practical knowledge of the second language and a good level in English
- You have a degree in economics, financial services ith a strong affinity for technology and ICT.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You are constructive, creative and result minded
- You can handle complex situations and are stress resistant
- You have a strong interest for new technologies
- You are a team player but can also deliver results in an independent way
- You can handle complex situations and are stress resistant.
- You are customer oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to forge lasting relationships with the scrum team(s) you are part of.
- Hands-on experience as a Process Analyst/Functional Analyst or a related discipline with an emphasis on delivering cutting edge technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of analysis with BPMN and/or UML
- Ability to read Java code and service definitions in order to understand existing system behaviour
- Testing may require some technical skills such as database queries, authoring content pages, forms and mails, understand HTML and CSS
- SOAP, XML, JSON and other similar web service protocols/technologies.
- SQL and database scripting
- Experience with digital sales in general is an asset
- Experience of working with Agile Development teams is an asset
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (company car, pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.).